Newbe from belgium/switserland

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swisswack

Reaction score
Dear all,
I'm new to this forum. I like the way of talking to each other. I'm not new to model engineering, because my father start with it when I was 5-6 years till he past away. I'm 29 years young. I made my first wobbler when I was 8. Now I'm making a hit and miss engine and I designed a scale Diesel engine, but still don't know how to do the injection. I looked around on this forum, and I found a few very good tips.
I also add a few pictures of my shop. Others will follow later. Regards. Pieter

image-789296252.jpg

image-43047985.jpg

image-1313656785.jpg

image-3036099362.jpg

image-863074779.jpg

Thank you for the introduction a very nice shop in deed. Looking forward to project pictures.
Tin

Hello pieter, and welcome to the forum..sounds like model engineering runs in the family, lovely machines by the way.
Stew.

Hi Pieter and wEc1

A well equipped shop you have there. Looking forward to see your builds.

Vince

Welcome Pieter and thanks for the introduction with great photos of some magnificent machines. Please keep us posted on your projects.

Hi all, thanks for the kind reply's!!! The nice machines are also used for my daily business. I also have two very accurate cnc milling machines. The first one is a DMG ultrasonic 20 the second one is a Mikron HSM 400 ULP. I will post some pictures later. The picture I add now are the models made by my father. In my opinion, this is art!!!
Pictures of my builds will follow

image-45946254.jpg

Hi, Mark,

I will post some more of the lanz. But at this time, I only have this one. I will make some more.
Cheers
Pieter

image-3244896405.jpg

Welcome Pieter. Nice workshop that you have. From where are you in Belgium?? I live in Hombeek near to Mechelen.

Latest posts

Back