New shop, A place to hang your coat at the end of the day.

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C.BRAXMAIER

Reaction score
Just got it done still need to get a drill press, and a bandsaw.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

Nice looking toy room! Thm:

Rick

This is the tool chest i built from grizzly plans, i turned all drawer pulls, these primer tools i like making them for my shooting buddys, they love em. nice addition to a reload bench.

t box 1.JPG

t box 2.JPG

primer 2.JPG

primer 1.JPG

nice place, looks like youve got alot out extra room too expand......... youll need it if you hang around here too long, its an incurable disease they say.

C.BRAXMAIER, looks like you set up pretty welll. Are you in MI? I see you have a Michigan Sheriff logo on your door in your shop. I shoot a lot myself and reload, mostly 9mm. I also have a range here at home.

hammers-n-nails said:
nice place, looks like youve got alot out extra room too expand......... youll need it if you hang around here too long, its an incurable disease they say.

Incurable, but treatable ;D

Very nice space.
Looks like you are well on your way to therapy...

deere_x475guy said:
C.BRAXMAIER, looks like you set up pretty welll. Are you in MI? I see you have a Michigan Sheriff logo on your door in your shop. I shoot a lot myself and reload, mostly 9mm. I also have a range here at home.
Yes i live in MI. I am a Dep.Sheriff here and I love to reload mostly rifle. I also would like to have my own range i have the property just need the time. thanks and let the swarf fly.

Latest posts

Back