Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome birger, I don't think you have to worry about you English, I appears better than most of ours.
We would really like to you share with us, some of your works and ideas and don't be afraid to ask any questions you might have.
Have fun here
Mel

Welcome Birger... I am still new here myself. Love the sterlings esp in brass and aluminium. Brass being one of my favorite metals (if you couldn't tell by the user name).

Would like to see some pictures of your work... esp the LTD sterling in your avatar.

Eric

Welcome birger

Good to have you with us!

Rick

Welcome Birger,

I've only been with this forum for several months now. Glad to have you join in the fun. Please share your work and you tips with us.

Chuck

Birger, welcome! Feel free to contribute anytime! Glad that you joined us. We are here for the fun of it, and to have some commrodery while we are at it. Show us some of your engines, as we never can see too many!

Birger
Welcome to the forum. I hope you'll enjoy the insanity as much as we enjoy creating it...(grin). Looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Steve

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I have posted some pictures in the gallery.

Latest posts

Back