Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pasofino

Reaction score
Hi;

I'm a new member. Just joined yesterday. I live in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains in California. I have a small shop on my ranch. Right now I am looking for a bandsaw tension guage. Is there such a thing on this fourum. Thanks

Welcome Pasofino. You live in a very interesting part of the world judging by the name.
Me? I'm from across the pond in England.
What sort of projects are you interested in?
Brian

You mention the name "pasofino", pasofino is a bred of horses that I have raised and trained for the last 30 years. I am retired now and spend most of my time in my shop. I have been making tools and writing articles about them for the "Home Shop Machinist" and "the Machinist's Workshop". right now I am designing and building a cutter grinder. I understand from my publisher that one of my articles is coming out in the November issue of "Machinist's Workshop". I think it is a holding fixture for grinding tools at a grinding wheel.

Hi;

I'm a new member. Just joined yesterday. I live in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains in California. I have a small shop on my ranch. Right now I am looking for a bandsaw tension guage. Is there such a thing on this fourum. Thanks

Welcome

Latest posts

Back