Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Art K

Reaction score
Hi All,
my name is Art. I discovered this forum one night while looking for something on line. I am from Madison Wisconsin, am a regular attendee of the NAMES show, and became interested in engines as a hobby through Strictly IC. My finished engine is based on the Hamilton Upshur vertical single.
I have lots of ideas for engines I would like to build including a single sleeve valve engine. that is a long term build.

Art

Art

Welcome to HMEM Art. Thanks for the great introduction. We look forward to your participation in the various forums. We would love to see photo's of your engines when you have a chance.

Cheers :)

Don

Welcome to HMEM Art. Happy you found the forum. And yes....pictures are always good too!!
Regards,
Bill

Welcome Art, I love the sound of the sleeve valve idea, should be nice and quiet, good luck with it!:)
Stew.

Hi Don,

I think I should have lurked longer to catch on to how things work. I was asked for photos of my engine and when I was back in town and had a chance to sit down tried to add a thread and attach the photos, the message is there the photos are ???. What did I do wrong? how should I have posted photos of my engine? Any help would be great.

Art

Art--I upload my photos to Photobucket, then just paste the link into my text. You are allowed quite a large number of pictures free. If you post beyond your free limit, there is a charge "per year" but it is minimal. I post a LOT of pictures each year, so I have a paid subscription to Photobucket.---Brian

Latest posts

Back