New member from uk,

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kytauk1

Reaction score
Hi all, and thank you for the add, I'm Rich, not in money but in name, I'm relatively new to engineering, been liking steam engines' for a few years now, but had to take a step back after having a stroke, I'm not fully recovered but am able to get back to life in a slower way, I have a few engines and boilers, I have various tools, lathe, mini mill, 1200x1000 home built CNC, probably the most significant machine I own, also retrofitting an Emco 5 CNC to more modern electronics, just getting in to casting as well, I look forward to learning from the more experienced members, and if I can pass on some of my limited wisdom to some you guys if I can.

Welcome to the group

Dave

Hi all, and thank you for the add, I'm Rich, not in money but in name, I'm relatively new to engineering, been liking steam engines' for a few years now, but had to take a step back after having a stroke, I'm not fully recovered but am able to get back to life in a slower way, I have a few engines and boilers, I have various tools, lathe, mini mill, 1200x1000 home built CNC, probably the most significant machine I own, also retrofitting an Emco 5 CNC to more modern electronics, just getting in to casting as well, I look forward to learning from the more experienced members, and if I can pass on some of my limited wisdom to some you guys if I can.

Latest posts

Back