New member cannot access site...Please Help

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Metal Mickey

Reaction score
I have a new member that followed a link from my site to the forum. He is having difficulties and emailed me because of access problems. I have cut and pasted part of his email below. Ca anyone help him? I am quite happy if you wish to email him direct. Mike.

"After following the V8 build as far as I could untill I was blocked, so I registered on the forum and am still waiting for the verification email after many attempts to get it resent. There seems to be no way to make contact because unless you are logged in you cannot make contact and I cannot log in because I have not received the email verification CATCH 22 situation.

Wondered if you can help by posting a PLEASE HELP to a moderator. Username lesmo, email [email protected]."

Hi Mickey....and Les.

Les, try again. You showed up on the ban list, I am sure it was by accident. I have removed the ban.

Things should go better now. You should have my email now so contact me if it doesn't.

Welcome to HMEM!

Dave

Back