new job ....... ?? steam ??

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonyengines

Reaction score
new job ...steam engine .... without construction plans !!!! ???

IM003677.JPG

IM003678.JPG

IM003679.JPG

IM003680.JPG

Cool looking parts. Are you going to design something using them?

One of the cool things about this hobby is the fact that you are often left on your own to figure things out. It exercises the brain, connects those synapse gaps. That's also where this forum comes in handy.

-T

excused me … but my English is very .... very .... cold !!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

tonyengines said:
excused me … but my English is very .... very .... cold !!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Tony, we understand you just fine!
:)

Tony, hello! What a very artistic and Art Deco-ish looking engine. Nice Thm: What is that large bored boss, the one on the cylinder side of the main column, going to be used for? Will it become a pivot for the valving and will it be gear driven? This is really going to be a beauty with ll of the polished parts against the satin matte finished highlights. Also, in the backround of one of your photos, are those some of your other works of art?

BC1
Jim

thanks Jim

I use the eccentric cam and double valve for duble action of the cylinder

P.S.
( have many past constructed engine ...... where I can I put the photos?? )

IM003775.JPG

IM003776.JPG

IM003802.JPG

IM003804.JPG

Tony,

This is one very beautiful and intricate engine. :bow:

Best Regards
Bob

Tony,

What a cool looking engine.

Very Victorian.

The first thing that came to my mind was the movie Captain Nemo, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.

SAM

Very nice work on your beautiful engine!

Latest posts

Back