New in Pearland, TX

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graybeard

Reaction score
I've had an interest in building models since childhood. I took a machine shop course in high school - a total disaster for me. I still feel that the teacher gave me a passing grade more out of pity than anything else.

I'm retired now - well, actually disabled - and I still have an interest in machining engines, so this is my first toe in the water, so to speak. I have no metal working tools, but that will change with time, hopefully. I'm looking forward to learning a lot on this forum and perhaps even meeting a few of you.

If anyone needs or wants some photographs taken of their projects I'm available to help you out. I've got a decent photo-setup. You can see some of my work here: http://www.pbase.com/cjmax

Cliff. Johnston

Welcome Cliff to our very friendly site.
I am sure you will find loads on here to give you the inspiration to start making little engines of your own.
You are quite welcome to come and take pictures of my animals and engines, anytime, but I don't pay travelling expenses.

John

Its good to have another Lone Star Stater here! Welcome aboard, and feel free to contribute, ask questions, or whatever. Tools not required! This is a great bunch of folks, and all are willing to help out.

Cliff,

Welcome aboard. Nice pictures you've taken. You clearly have a gift!

Chuck

Latest posts

Back