New Here

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

24kilo

Reaction score
I found this forum while looking for some Co2 motors. Looks like a place I need to be.

Hi 24kilo,

Welcome pull up chair and have some fun.

Dave

C'mon man you can do a better into than that !! yes great place to be !! tell us a bit about yourself and your shop .
don not worry we will not kick you out if you do not have tools it just helps all here if we know a bit about the members. and backgrounds.
Tin

24kilo said:
I found this forum while looking for some Co2 motors. Looks like a place I need to be.

What type of Co2 engines were you interested in? I have built one and there are plans for others on the web free. Here is a photo of it sitting on a 8.5 X 11 sheet of paper. Plans are also free for this one.

DSCN1661.jpg

Welcome 24kilo...as you will find out soon enough we like pictures too!! ;D

Regards,
Bill

24kilo,

Welcome to our forum. wEc1

Best Regards
Bob

welcome aboard, please say more about the CO2 motors, I have an old one on my bench that has been awaiting my attention for a few decades.

Randel

Ok little more info, I was a Electronic tech for 11yrs, Machinist for 19yrs Manual and CNC. Now work In Industrial Engineering. My father in law is a retired machinist and he lived 2 miles from me, He has a Rivett Lathe, Index mill, Welder, You name it in a 30'x40' shop. So I would go over and play. Unfortunately I moved and now live 30 miles away which makes it a little inconvenient to mess around in the shop in the evening. So I'm getting a mini lathe and mill.Did some airgunsmithing Co2 and built this and that. So there you go... More info

Much better 24 Kilo I knew there was "More to the story" as Paul Harvey used to say.
Welcome to the board.
Tin

Back