New Here

Help Support HMEM:

24kilo

Reaction score
I found this forum while looking for some Co2 motors. Looks like a place I need to be.

D

DaveH

Hi 24kilo,

Welcome pull up chair and have some fun.

Dave

Tin Falcon

Reaction score
C'mon man you can do a better into than that !! yes great place to be !! tell us a bit about yourself and your shop .
don not worry we will not kick you out if you do not have tools it just helps all here if we know a bit about the members. and backgrounds.
Tin

stevehuckss396

Model Engineer
Project of the Month Winner
HMEM Supporter
Reaction score
24kilo said:
I found this forum while looking for some Co2 motors. Looks like a place I need to be.
What type of Co2 engines were you interested in? I have built one and there are plans for others on the web free. Here is a photo of it sitting on a 8.5 X 11 sheet of paper. Plans are also free for this one.

b.lindsey

Project of the Month Winner!!!
Project of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Welcome 24kilo...as you will find out soon enough we like pictures too!! ;D

Regards,
Bill

Maryak

Reaction score
24kilo,

Welcome to our forum. wEc1

Best Regards
Bob

cl350rr

Reaction score
welcome aboard, please say more about the CO2 motors, I have an old one on my bench that has been awaiting my attention for a few decades.

Randel

24kilo

Reaction score
Ok little more info, I was a Electronic tech for 11yrs, Machinist for 19yrs Manual and CNC. Now work In Industrial Engineering. My father in law is a retired machinist and he lived 2 miles from me, He has a Rivett Lathe, Index mill, Welder, You name it in a 30'x40' shop. So I would go over and play. Unfortunately I moved and now live 30 miles away which makes it a little inconvenient to mess around in the shop in the evening. So I'm getting a mini lathe and mill.Did some airgunsmithing Co2 and built this and that. So there you go... More info

Tin Falcon

Reaction score
Much better 24 Kilo I knew there was "More to the story" as Paul Harvey used to say.
Welcome to the board.
Tin

Latest posts