New Engine Coming from Littlelocos

Help Support HMEM:

littlelocos

Littlelocos Model Engrg
HMEM Sponsor
Reaction score
Hello All,
Just a short note to let you know that we intend to release an air cooled version of our 1/3-scale Parsell & Weed Hit and Miss engine kit at Cabin Fever 2020. Todd is currently working on finishing the horizontal prototype engine and hopes to have it running at the show. Here's a rendering of what it will look like.
See you at the show,
Todd & Joy Snouffer
Littlelocos Model Engineering
www.littlelocos.com

PW Air Cooled Render.png

Cogsy

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Looks great. I have been gifted a casting set of the water-cooled version from a friend and it's high on the list to make once I finish my (many) current projects. I must say the kit looks fantastic and the plans are very nice. Hopefully I don't mess it up too badly.

littlelocos

Littlelocos Model Engrg
HMEM Sponsor
Reaction score
Looks great. I have been gifted a casting set of the water-cooled version from a friend and it's high on the list to make once I finish my (many) current projects. I must say the kit looks fantastic and the plans are very nice. Hopefully I don't mess it up too badly.
Thanks! Enjoy the build and be sure to let me know if you run into any snags or have any questions. Glad to help any way I can.
Todd.

littlelocos

Littlelocos Model Engrg
HMEM Sponsor
Reaction score
20200112_195012.jpg
Sharing a photo of the air cooled prototype in its present form. Most likely will not be running at Cabin Fever. It looks like I have a leaky valve. I do not have time to correct and still get ready for the show. Should easily be running for NAMES. I do have a running water cooled version that I will be bringing. See you there.

Harry.

Reaction score
That's a shame, it looks great though. What do you think is causing the leaking valve?

littlelocos

Littlelocos Model Engrg
HMEM Sponsor
Reaction score
Thanks Harry. My guess is that the guide and seat are not concentric. I'll need to make a small cutter to re-cut the seat using the valve guide. I will have a running water cooled engine though. That's also new for this year.

Latest posts

Group Builder