New Ebay Bucks Terms & Conditions

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miner49r

Reaction score
I have just received the new Terms & Conditions for the Ebay Bucks Reward Plan. In short, it states that as of April 1, 2012 purchases from the Business & Industrial category will no longer be eligible to earn Ebay Bucks.

Ebay isn't always the best place for tools and materials, but there are always bargains to be found. It is also a great place to find parts for our heirloom machinery and new to us machinery. If they are trying to run off business they are going about it in the right way. Maybe this will hit the sellers wallets and they will list their items under Misc.

OK. I've vented.
Alan

That sucks!

It's time to join the rush from Ebay to Amazon. I switched years ago when Ebay demanded I use their PayPal service and grant access to my Bank account. I haven't been on Ebay in years and don't miss it.

I'm still an "eBay-er".

I have a business account there where I can accept PayPal or personal credit card payments
for purchases and my account carries a 100% positive rating.

I never got into the bonus gimmicks things.
I just buy and sell a lot there.

Rick

I still use Ebay as well. Where else would you find sellers and buyers for some of this odd ball stuff we look for or offer for sale.

Paypal works fine. I just keep a small account in a bank unrelated to my regular bank.

I didn't know Ebay Bucks existed, so guess I won't miss them.

Regards,

Chuck

krv3000 said:
HI did not no that Amazon did tools

Amazon does anything you want to sell in your store. You can even sell stuff you make in your own shop.

Latest posts

Back