Need some help with site

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hitandmissman

Reaction score
Ok I admit I am a computer dummy so here goes. I got a new eMail address and wanted to change it on the profile. It asks for my password which I have forgotten. But I do not have the old email account to receive the password. And I want to put in a password I can remember. So how do I get this fixed.

Unless you have a high karma count and con't want to lose it, the easiest thing is to change your user name and re-register on the site with your new email address.

Send a PM to one of the administrators and they can reset the password to a temporary one and PM it back to you. Then you can do what ever you want to do.

Rick ( rake60 ) or Kevin ( ksouers ) normally handle this sort of thing. They are both very busy with job related things so it may take a few days for them to get back to you.

Gail in NM

He can send me a PM and I will get right after it and he will be all fixed up.

Just pm me with an e mail address I will reset your password and then you can change the password to one only you know.

Latest posts

Back