Nalon Viper 2.5cc CI Engine

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pat_pending,.. bad idea to set the finger mid of the propeller blade. Set the finger near hub of the propeller and flip fast, it will make easier and safe to start the engine without cut the skin on the fingertip caused by the sharp propeller edge.

Good luck with your new job Pat and good luck with your future projects - maybe see you at one of the Old Warden events one of these days.

Been a pleasure to assist you - Tug

G’day Pat
Your Viper looks and sounds great. When you finish your second viper with with the different transferpassage method it would be interesting to see whether it gives any improvement to the performance.I have toyed with trying the other transfer passage method shown on the drawings.

G’day Pat
Your Viper looks and sounds great. When you finish your second viper with with the different transferpassage method it would be interesting to see whether it gives any improvement to the performance.I have toyed with trying the other transfer passage method shown on the drawings.
Hi Billit, yeah I’ll have a go at those when I get round to making the 3rd one and report back. I need to carve out some time to learn how to make those cutters.
Patrick

Good luck with your new job Pat and good luck with your future projects - maybe see you at one of the Old Warden events one of these days.

Been a pleasure to assist you - Tug
Thanks Tug, I just looked up the Old Warden events that look great. Maybe I’ll try to get to the July one. I’ll DM you if I’m going!
Patrick

Back