Mystery tool

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ra-min, bro', Ra-min! Just so hyou know, this word came from the original two religions from the east and west. Ra came from ancient Egyptian and Min can from the Chinese.

I would like them to come on a mission to my house--the true Pirate Ship might convert some of my many mormano neighbors too.
No, it's Ramen. Like the noodle. Because they worship the Great Spaghetti Monster, who is their chief deity, and who has what they call "Noodly Appendages".

Our Pastifarian sect has solved that problem by putting our pirate ship on wheels. We have also passed an edict that steam power is allowed. You forgot to mention that appropriate head gear, a colander, is required for all services. A local lad took his for a driver’s license photo and when they wouldn’t do it he kicked up a fuss about religious rights and eventually they agreed. So he has a driver’s license photo with a colander on his head.

Our Pastifarian sect has solved that problem by putting our pirate ship on wheels. We have also passed an edict that steam power is allowed. You forgot to mention that appropriate head gear, a colander, is required for all services. A local lad took his for a driver’s license photo and when they wouldn’t do it he kicked up a fuss about religious rights and eventually they agreed. So he has a driver’s license photo with a colander on his head.
Yes, I remember that from the news! Perhaps I will have my next driver's license picture taken like that. I have to renew next year, as I am turning 65.

Back