• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Myford Lathe for sale

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be aware though that it is an ML10, Myford's smaller and more down-market lathe than the more common ML7 and the "deluxe" Super 7. Looks to be in very good condition though.

Be aware though that it is an ML10, Myford's smaller and more down-market lathe than the more common ML7 and the "deluxe" Super 7. Looks to be in very good condition though.

it's overly expensive and under kitted. As Hopper rightly asserts, it's a '10' and no longer in production. Things like steadies and non standard items to reverse the lead screw are no longer available-- and terribly expensive.

I paid much less for mine and it came with two chucks, faceplates, catchplates, Potts spindle, vertical slide, vice, test gear for alignment, a clutch and so on and so on.

The 'goodies' on E Bay would have been worth more than the lathe.

Clearly, it is quite a decent sort of lathe out of the old school but needs a lot of additions such as adjustable dials .

My opinion is from actual experience of owning a vastly better equipped identical machine And cheaper, too

N

Latest posts

Back