Myford Closing

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If RDG Tools have bought all the Myford spares and the name, then that is a good thing!
I have dealt with them a few times and they have always been professional and very helpful.
It is just so expensive shipping stuff here from the U.K., on top of the already expensive spares...

I am happy that the name will live on for a while!

Andrew

'If RDG Tools have bought all the Myford spares and the name, then that is a good thing I have dealt with them a few times and they have always been professional and very helpful.'

True, I have bought a couple of Myford items from RDG Tools and while their service was first class the items didnt fit.
One designed to fit in the T slot was +0.015", so was easy to modify, but the other was a quadrant and change wheels.
The 'quadrant' was a badly made counterfeit and was so thick it would not fit and the change wheels ran out of true to such a dramtic extent I keep them in my workshop to remind me never to buy anything unless I can be sure it is genuine.

Latest posts

Back