My very first Webster Petrol IC Engine

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done Gus, that's a beautiful engine. Are you allowed to run it inside on your desk?

Jim

Gus,
Congrats on the engine. Looks good on the base you made.

Went to your facebook page, Awesome boat, looks like some fish didn't get away
wink.gif
but couldn't find the Webster video.

Cheers,
Phil

Niiiice one Gus, you should be very proud of Webbie she looks really pretty all dressed up and sparkly.
woohoo1th_wavwoohoo1

Thanks Gabby.
In real life when I was designing and building a Customsied Single Purpose Production MAchines,I would take fotos and drop by every now and then totally absorbed by same watching them functioning as they should.
In the Singapore plant, these tools must function to expection.If they don't work,Gus gets shot.

My darling wifey boss is amazed why I could sit at PC Desk fiddling with the latest mechanical pet.

Now in South Thailand.Will post .

Well done Gus, that's a beautiful engine. Are you allowed to run it inside on your desk?

Jim

Hi Jim,

PC desk is in the bedroom. If I ever run Webbie in BR,wifey boss the legal owner will have Gus evicted. Ha Ha.

Displaying it on my PC desk did not upset her other than------Gus .Aren't you not cluttering your desk with another "metallic junk".:hDe::hDe:
What an insult to Webbie!!!:wall::wall:

Hi Jim,

PC desk is in the bedroom. If I ever run Webbie in BR,wifey boss the legal owner will have Gus evicted. Ha Ha.

Displaying it on my PC desk did not upset her other than------Gus .Aren't you not cluttering your desk with another "metallic junk".:hDe::hDe:
What an insult to Webbie!!!:wall::wall:

That is just terrible, you should suggest to the wife that if she doesn't learn to appreciate your engineering, there are plenty of ladies in Thailand that do. That engine is so far from junk that it is obvious there is respect for fine mechanical workmanship from the boss.

It is a beautiful machine and we are waiting for a video of it running.

That is just terrible, you should suggest to the wife that if she doesn't learn to appreciate your engineering, there are plenty of ladies in Thailand that do.

If that ever happened Gus should be very careful, some of those Thai ladies aren't what they appear to be, Gus would be in for a big shock.:eek:

Paul.

Man runs from house shouting: It's a BOY, it's a BOY!!
Has his wife just produced an heir?
No, he has just come out of a house of negotiable affection in Thailand.

If that ever happened Gus should be very careful, some of those Thai ladies aren't what they appear to be, Gus would be in for a big shock.:eek:

Paul.

Hi Paul,

At my age of 70 by Aug 29,best to stay with engines like Webbie. Thai/Chinese Women not on agenda. Webbie is teaching me how to tune her up. Quite fickle minded.Put in very soft spring on the intake valve and idling speed very low. Will shop for a tacometer to confirm speed.
Been fun fiddling with the fuel jet needle. Hand starting still not possible,the piston rings and valves are not sort of very well seated.
CDI came in yesterday. Looks like a piece of chocolate bar and some wires sticking out.
Some minor upgrade required.Will take a week. Now short listing a list of projects to do.
Pouring now.Will be nice cool day.
Take care and have many more years of engine building.

I do not understand how the system works engine. It's like a 4-stroke Or not

IMG_1909.jpg

Latest posts

Back