My start to Steve's V8

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im stumbling and bumbling my way thru this Webster build, second guessing every part i make.. Making some parts 2 or 3 times because it is a thou or 2 short... To even attempt a build like what you have done is what I dream of doing ! That is one fine looking engine !!! And I second the vote for the video of it running... Very well done good sir !! Bill

Very well done Bob. I wish I had the patience to attempt to do something like that.

Vince

Very nice ... the video worked for me.:cool:
Ran really nice ... a few leaks need to be fixed but looking good. Thm:

Nice job,

Pat H.

That is fantastic! Thanks for posting the video. It definitely makes me want to get back to work on mine. Very nice work.

Wonderful engine and thank's for showing.

Kind regards,

Ron.

Hey Bob,
That V8 sounds mighty fine, great job. look forward to seeing it at the NAMES show. On a different note are you still interested in my extra dividing head ? If so I'll bring it along.
Art

Hello Bob!
Wow! what a nice job! I have no words for such wonderfull work.
I wish some day I will be able to get close.
I also got this V8 project from Steve, planning to build it next year. I`m now building a small in line 4 from Kelly.

Congratulation!!!!!

Edi

Thanks everyone. Art I am still interested in the dividing head. I can only be at NAMES on Friday. My Boy got his Eagle Scout this past year and they are having a banquet that weekend. Hope to see everyone there.
Bob

Latest posts

Back