My own Engine

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At home again th_wav, yesterday before I went into hospital..yesterday the surgical intervent was done..Now at home...I have to take care for my self about one week..and then over our hobby!!
Best regards
Paolo

Paolo,

I am very pleased to hear that surgery went well! Go easy and we're all thinking of you!

P.S.....I like the second handwheel better.... ;D

Dave

Paolo,
Glad to hear your doing well and anxious to get back to the hobby. I agree with steamer 2nd wheel Thm:
Tony

Hi Tony and Dave..
thanks a lot...We are here for learning also...gbritnell did a nice handwell..better than mine...so..why don't change mind?
Best regards Paolo

My son David said:" Dad what are you waiting for running the engine on steam?"..I don't know was the answer so we decided to run it...as you can see..! The project is ended so I have just to play with it!!! :big: :big: :big:

and...

Paolo,
Very Nice Man :bow: :bow: :bow: So no more playing. Well just a little, till the next engine. Oh, what will that be?? Congrat's Thm:
Tony

Paolo,

The vid's are great...I like the slow one....Great job Thm:

woohoo1

Regards

Philly

Paolo,
What a great build! I learned a lot following along from the start. Awsome! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Bob

Thanks a lot...Tony, Philly, block85vette, Rick and Bob...I also learned a lot along the way of this project...I learned from you ALL my supporters!! I learned another lesson..The FRIENDSHIP!!!!
Best Regards
Paolo

Paolo,
Terrific build. You're an inspiration to me.
Best Regards,
Dennis

many many compliments Paolo, you really have done a great work here :bow: :bow: :bow:

the photobucket web site is down for maintenance now, I'll see the engine running later, but the pics say enough

Paolo said:
The project is ended so I have just to play with it!!! :big: :big: :big:

Wonderful. :bow: :bow:

Best Regards
Bob

Paolo, that's brilliant 8) Love the way it runs on very little pressure, very good craftsmanship. :bow:

Good to hear your surgery went well, take care

CC

Dear
CC, Bob,ariz, Dave and Dennis...Thanks for your support along the Way!!!
"Ad Majora"
Thanks again
Paolo

Congratulations Paolo!
Thm:
Beautiful stuff. I have enjoyed this thread very much.
Thank you.

Very well done Paolo :bow: - GREAT job Thm:
Regards, Arnold

Latest posts

Back