My own Engine

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make up done!! Some bells where added...no whistles for the moment!!!!! This is a last check before the vapor running...I don't know when it will take place...another little surgical intervent is programmed next week... :mad: :mad: :mad::big: :big: :big:
DSC02126.jpg

Not bad with lining on...doesn't it?
DSC02108-1.jpg

another one...
DSC02107-1.jpg

DSC02115.jpg

reflecting pattern on the lever...
DSC02110.jpg

DSC02111.jpg

Boiler fittings arrangement
DSC02109.jpg

Paolo,

Very nicely done...wasn't it worth it.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Regards

Philly

WoW!! Great looking set up Paolo, VERY Nice indeed!!! What type of 'surgical' procedure do you have planned? That looks awesome, I'm sure it will run as good as it looks.

BC1
Jim

VERY VERY Nice Paolo - GREAT job!

Regards, Arnold

Very sweet looking setup.

What material did you use for the base?

Hi Rob and Philly and Arnold...Thanks very well appreciated...!!
Jim..I have to reduce a little hernia of the groin on the left side .... ??? ??? :( :mad: :-\..Surgeon planned it next week!!
Best regards Paolo

Hi rleete
I used an aluminium foil stamped, as you can see, glued over the plywood top by Araldite compound
DSC02132.jpg

DSC02131.jpg

This is the reverse..simple plywood with a mahogany frame...
DSC02133.jpg

Oh my paolo, I did not mean to pry into your personal affairs, when you mentioned a surgical intervent, I was thinking along the lines of you had something else to get done with your steam plant. I'm sorry. Hope it all goes well for you,

Best Regards

BC1
Jim

No prob Jim...this is the life... :big:
Thanks....
Paolo

Yes Tony..I'll do my best!!!
Kind to mention it
Best regards
Paolo

Paolo,

An outstanding job! th_wav You should be very proud of your efforts!

Congratulations!

As to your upcoming procedure, if it is the non-invasive type, it should go quickly and have a very short recovery. I wish you the very best and eagerly wait for your return with lots of video of that fine plant running as she was meant to be........and much vino after! ;D

God bless,

Dave

Paolo,

Wonderous work. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

I hope your surgery goes well.

Best Regards
Bob

Hi Dave and Bob
..Thanks for your support..I reached that result thanks to the advertising received from You All...The new surgeon technique give me a lots of Chance to have a short recovery..and after..yes I'll do a "brindisi" (To toast) with much Whine..!!
Thanks

great, wonderful work Paolo :bow: :bow: :bow:

I didn't know how this engine was had been in its final stage, it looks very very nice!

Many compliments Paolo!

Ohhhhhhh thanks my friends...nice Idea to drink some nice glass of whine...I have my own one...rosee...!! I have a "reserve" for special event like this..Not bad at all!!
Anyway..I started another improvement..the handle for the steam valve...I followed the project by gbritnell for steam valve so I decided to change my hand well with a new one..made in the same manner illustrated by the author...
Before...
Immagine004.jpg

during the whay..
Immagine002.jpg

much better does it?
Immagine005.jpg

Why dont do a running session on compressed air? Yessssssss

and reverse...

at that pressure...
Immagine001.jpg

it runs...

Latest posts