My new shop

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

esteam

Reaction score
Hi,

I wanna show you the pictures of my new shop. Actually it's a garage an ıt has three flats. Also you can see my new DRO.

IMG_0105.jpg

And here is the upstairs.

IMG_0104.jpg

I need so many stuff as you see. But this shop is gonna be more comfortable than the old one.

Best regards

Erdem

ah man you got a sink to wash the hands in thats great. :bow: wish i had a sink :(
its a beauty upstairs and down. hummm assembly upstairs and part making down :bow:

Very nice shop, I just finished a DRO instalation too. ;D

IMG_0105.jpg

ps. in photo bucket, right click your picture, properties, copy and paste url between IMG brackets img][/img

Have fun!

Nice shop. BUT you need more stuff! There is way too much empty floor and wall space. What does that big old 4 jaw buy the drill press go to? I really can't tell how big it is, but looks like a full load for the lathe in the background.
Your going to enjoy that shop.
Mel

Thank you guys. From now on, this shop is my primary home :) (oops, wife can hear)

Mel, one of my friend gave that chuck to me. He never used it. But as you see it's too big for my lathe. Actually I can use it on my lathe but I'm not sure if it may be harmful because of its weight.

Erdem

Back