My new homemade CNC

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurent_parti

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new in this forum and I would like to thank you for let me join you. I'm crazy about machining and milling. I spent hours reading post and watching videos. One day, I decided to jump in the CNC univers and I created my own machine (was a big challenge).
So I decided to share here my small experience, and if I can help or support someone it would be with a great pleasure.

Here it is my new CNC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiMj_YJgu8s

:D

What a great system. Awesome job and well executed. It looks like you had a lot of fun building the rig. It shows in your attention to detail. Thanks for sharing.
Larry

Hello Larry,

Thanks for your comment. Indeed, I took special care to details as they can make a real difference :) !

Laurent

excellent build!!

like you stepper cooling, i was thinking about doing that as well, but i was going to seal them up and just poor coolant over them.

nice wire install as well, very neat...... plus you can never have enough stuff that lights up.

Nice! Those steppers sounded like music in the video.

This looks like one nicely constructed machine. It looks like you have an engineering background or at the very least a good sense of machine design.

Thanks Wizard,

Indeed I have some engineering background thant helped me to fix many concerns :wall:

Thanks Wizard,

Indeed I have some engineering background thant helped me to fix many concerns :wall:

Well it was either that or you have spent time as a tool maker. I seem many special machines built with similar techniques at work. This machine should do well for you.

Latest posts

Back