My Kinner K5

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Very nice work Greg. Will be following this for sure.

Ron

DSCF9147.jpg

Ron Colona's Offy. I lost all of my solidworks files for it in a mishap so I went back to working on the K5 especially after obtained the Monarch as most of the K5 is turned at one point or another.

Hi,

This is a very nice and professional project! I would be interested in purchasing a completed engine! By the way, is there anyone who made supplemtal drawings to create the Kinner B5 on the basis of the K5?

Hans, Switzerland

My Kinner K5
Hi guys. I am from South Africa and want to start working on my Kinner from the same plans as Greg. Problem- I can not get hold of the screws/bolts/nuts for the engine. Can any of you help with names of suppliers or a way I can import them?
Regards
Johan.

I am joining in the fun. The beginning of my Kinner K5 from "Strictly I.C." plans.

Measure and Know.

IMG-20170308-00002.jpg

IMG-20170308-00001.jpg

Just went back through this. I've been working on this engine for over 10 years now. I have a little bit more done than what I've already shown here, but I had an accident with my lathe that damaged it while trying to repair the motor drive system. I just finished fixing it up after 7 years of back burner.

I'm going through my old plans now and trying to figure out where I left off and start working on this again. Hope I don't forget too much of what I was doing.

Greg

Latest posts

Back