My Hoglet, a runner

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crankshafter

Reaction score
Hi all you great guy's here at HMEM.

I started this Hoglet-project allmost two years ago, and it have been a great "journey" so to speak. Most ups but some downs also(health issues) :fan:
A year ago I was ready to try to start the Hoglet for the first time ;D, it fired on the first attempt ;D buuuuuuuuuut only on one cyl. due to coil issue. *knuppel2* Ordered a new CDI ignitionsystem from S/S Machine and then I had kind of burntout regards the hoglet, so it was shelved over the winter.
I had make a new petrol tank.(The globevalve on the first one was leaking :mad:)
Hooked up the ignition, filled up the petroltank, ignition on, cranked for a couple of times and woohoo1 woohoo1 firered on both and revs like crazy.

Kevin (Costumb) if you read this the "happy Dance vid." will be posted later on when my legs and back are ready.
Here are a link to my build- log : http://www.homemodelenginemachinist.com/index.php?topic=5910.0

On to some pics. and a short vid.

HTCBilder156.jpg

HTCBilder172.jpg

HTCBilder169.jpg

Hope you enjoy.
CS.

Great Job CS!! Very nicely done, and it sounds great!

Kel

Awesome stuff!!!
Looks and sounds great!!! :bow:

Been lurking on your thread for a long time!

Love the orange crocks!!! Rof}

Andrew

lazylathe said:
Awesome stuff!!!
Looks and sounds great!!! :bow:

Been lurking on your thread for a long time!

Love the orange crocks!!! Rof}

Andrew
Hi Andrew.
Nice crocks eh.Ugly as h.....ll, but for the time beeing my feats love them. ;D
CS

Great sounding engine,cs.I've given you a karma for all the hard work you put into it.I love 4 stroke engines,they sound just neat.

Great build, CS! The hoglett is such a good looking engine.

Chuck

Looks and sounds great CS! :bow:

Rick

CS,

Yes, I did enjoy.................great engine. :bow: :bow:

Best Regards
Bob

Hello,CS
Brilliant work,my respect.
Sounds almost like my Sportster.
I hope my skills will become good enough to build a similar engine one day.
Cheers,Ralph
P.S. Aren´t you getting too much swarf in your socks,wearing perforated crocks in the workshop? ::)

Hi guys.
Thank's all for nice words.
I'm planning to upload some better pics. during the weekend so stay tuned.

Xlmyford: mybe I should install some neodym magnets on my Crocks to keep the swarfs on the outside :idea: Rof} Rof}

Best regards
CS

Great work CS and a fine runner. Might have to put that one on the to do list at some point.

Regards,
Bill

Very nice CS.
I am beginning to think I NEED a Vee Twin.
Gail in NM

Super nice job CS!!

Looks and sounds great.

All the best to you and your legs so we can all see those crocks dancing! ;D

great job CS
congrats
Pete

sounds beautiful. Don't know how I missed your build thread, but just thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

nice jobs and it sounds real good. nice workmanship and something to be proud of. jonesie

Hi all.
Sunday evening, and nothing to do ::) :big: :big:
Okey Okey I sit here and rest one of my legs( It's killing me I will have trip to the vet. to morrow)
There where some at another site asking for pics of the kick-starter on The Hoglet, and I was thinking mybe some here like some pics. to scratch.gif
Here we go, klick on the first pics.

Klicky klick

Best regards
CS

Missed this first time round. Nice job and a great runner

Pete

Latest posts

Back