My 1st and 2nd try at machining

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goodyerie

Reaction score
I am a Maintenance Electrician working in a big manufacturing Plant. I only did a little machining for maintenance purposes only. One of my fellow tool makers was building an engine and that’s what got me started. Bought a plan from EBay and built the engine. Not having any training my tolerances are very loose. But working in a shop I have a bunch of machines to work with. (On my lunch hour of course). :big: Played with it for a while then decided to make it drive something. Got the Nodding donkey plans from one of these forums and built it.

Goody

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyeLGiaaquI[/ame]

Goody,

Very well done for a first project! Awsome job.

-Bob

Well Done Goody! I like it! Total freelance?...or did you have a set of plans?

Dave

PS....never mind...I found it....nice plans Brian! I'll tell you I'll be glad when the project I'm on at work is finally done!...... too many hours!

A really nice engine. I like the video, you can see things in operation very well.

Brian Rupnow did the plans for that one. Theye are in the DL section.

That is really cool! I love it when an engine is put to work, and the pump is scale to boot. Makes a great "clackety-clack" sound too.

Nice work!

Congratulations!

Lots going on there to please the eye.

Latest posts

Back