My 0-4-0

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dalem9

HMEM Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some of my 0-4-0 Dale

10-27-11 train 012.JPG

10-27-11 train 015.JPG

10-27-11 train 018.JPG

10-27-11 train 020.JPG

looking real nice Dale :bow:
Pete

Looks familiar. ;D

I assume it runs on air. Any video? It looks as if you have the temp. eccentric rod still there.

Not far to go now.

Yes it is running on air and that is the temp. rod .I am about ready to take it all apart and correct a few parts I don't like .Then I will put some kind of finnish on it also ,not sure what I am going to use yet . Just had to show it to someone .Thanks Dale

Wow that is alot of brass! nice. Have you picked a colour yet? any colour goes good with polished brass.
Brock

Dale - That looks real good. Thank you for posting. Any idea when a steam up might happen?

Harold

I would run it on steam before disassembly if it were mine. It looks as if you just need to finish the plumbing and cylinder cocks. And you don't really need the cocks to test steam it. You do want steam oil though (lubricator). Do you have the blowdown valve on the right side?

Yes I have most of the plumbing made just not installed .I also have the piping inside the boildler so that I can run super heater.I also have to re bore one of the cyl.witch, I have lined with ss.There is a gal in it. But everything else is pretty close to being done.Dale

Dale
That is one sweet little loco. :) Thanks for posting.
Ernie J

Back