I know there has been a couple of Webster in progress here. Might as well have another. So, I started with the cylinder head. I used the mill for all the operations on the head. I debated whether to start with the cylinder or the head first. I wanted that snug fit for the cylinder into the head. Either way works great. I'm going to use my disc sander later to round the corners. I've been working on this for the past couple of weeks and should have taken more pictures. I should mention, I'm a big fan of using an edge finder and a DRO. On real critical parts, I use blue dye and measure where the holes should be, then verify the location using the DRO.