More shop photos

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

modelbuff

Reaction score
Here are more shop photos

P1000639.JPG

P1000640.JPG

P1000641.JPG

Very nice shop, I like the lazy boy, I used to have a couch and coffee table but ran out of room and they had to go.

How do you like that shooting star?

Nice shop. You must speed a fair bit of time in it, I see you have a stove and a frig. :)

Who made the little surface grinder, nice home shop size.

Hal

STOVE! FRIDG! Shop?

That's not a shop. That's a very comfortable "Dog House". Rof}

And one I won't mind being in all the time. :big:

Bernd

I hadn't noticed the fridge.
What Ya got in there modelbuff?
Your too far south for it to be harboring
Genesee beer but I'm flexible! :D

Nice looking shop!

Rick

In reply to your questions the Shooting Star digital readout is an excellent tool. The surface grinder is missing it's tag. The stove is my powdercoat oven. And the fridge has my lunch and snacks. There are 3 cans of beer in the fridge left over from my daughter's wedding which was held in June of 2006.

The grinder in the photo looks like a Delta Universal tool and cutter grinder. I have one, its quite a useful machine. I also have a mag chuck and use it as a simple surface grinder, but it really shines in some of the setups for tool grinding.

modelbuff said:
There are 3 cans of beer in the fridge left over from my daughter's wedding which was held in June of 2006.

Now you buy beer in bottles. :big: :big: :big:

Well now, unless you are fond skunk musk scent, you probably don't want to
open those cans. LOL

Still a great looking shop!

Rick

How does your powdercoating turn out? How hard is it to do?

How many member are in your model club?

I haven't made it to one of your shows yet, maybe this year.

Hal

Powdercoating is easy as long as you have a sandblaster to prepare the parts. The results are excellent. There are about 320 members in the club. The show this year is on September 19th. One day only, with setup on friday the 18th.

Latest posts

Back