After test fitting all parts were painted, use etch primer first on the alloy castings.
While the paint dried i got on with the rest of the wiring and turned the brass screw terminals.
Drilled 2.5mm tapped m3 then knerled and chamfered and parted off.
The terminal bases were made at the same time, simply drill tap and part off.
I finished up the wireing of the stator last using the wire and shrink wrap supplied.
This is the bridge rectifier chip, it converts the AC current into DC current.
The 4 pins are marked on the chip, the outer two are the DC output marked + and- the two center ones being the ac input from the stator(it does not matter polarity of AC)
The generator will work without the rectifier if using old type fillement bulbs but needs the regulator for DC LED bulbs.
A capacitor can also be added across the dc terminals to smooth the output a lower speeds/volts.
Use shrink wrap on all the soldered joints.
the generator can now be assembled, fit the terminal screws using the plastic insulation spacers.
And thats it finished.