Model Engineer's Handybook --On line

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought the book. I am building a boiler feed pump. I works by a big piston pushing a small piston. I am trying to figure out how to start and stop the feed pump automatically by the level in the boiler. I have a Saito boiler. I am trying to keep the start and stop device mechanical in the spirit of the age of steam. It is vitally important to keep the proper water level up in your steam powered pencil sharpener. If you lose steam you might not have a sharp pencil for that important note you have to take.
I am working on getting pictures published of the Steam Powered Pencil Sharpener.
Don

Don Huseman said:
... I am trying to keep the start and stop device mechanical in the spirit of the age of steam. It is vitally important to keep the proper water level up in your steam powered pencil sharpener. If you lose steam you might not have a sharp pencil for that important note you have to take.
I am working on getting pictures published of the Steam Powered Pencil Sharpener.
Don

I am so waiting for those pictures. Steam powered pencil sharpener... brilliance.

Eric

Latest posts

Back