Model engineering show, Windsor Vermont

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe d

Reaction score
Hi all

Have any of you attended this show? This year's version, Saturday 30 October, actually fits in on my calendar so I'm thinking of heading on down.

Recommendations for accommodations also sought...

Cheers, Joe

IIRC Brian R. went there last year and posted photos. Seems like a nice show. have not ventured to that one yet.
Tin

Hello Joe, went there couple years ago and it was fun.

It is a relatively small show but interesting engines to see.

Ambience is very very friendly and there is a lot of room to move around the show.

There is also the museum to be seen, small but interesting to see one of the first machine factory with some still working machines and nice miniature displays.

Will present a few models this year!

Denis

Hi Denis

Thanks for that, failing any last minute disasters or snow storms, the Mrs and I will be there. I'll keep an eye out for you!
The museum is definitly on the to-do list as well.

Cheers, Joe

I was there last year and plan on being there this weekend. As stated small but you'll see some great items

Well,

Back from the expedition south to Vermont. Well worth the trip, a small but very friendly crowd,
some outstanding models, and of course, didn't have the danged camera.....

Got to speak with Denis and look over his table full of sterlings, some really nice stuff: Denis you should
post a few photos, everybody here would enjoy seeing them.

Bigal: If you were there, I saw you, but didn't recognize you :big:

Also got to see a RUNNING Snow Tandem, some incentive to work out the last few hitches on mine.... stickpoke

All in all, I would recommend this one to anybody.

Joe

Back