Missing Shaper plans?

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelallito

Reaction score
Hello,
I went to the Downloads section following a post on MadModder. But when I try to access the 3 parts of the plan, I can't find anything to open.
Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?
Thanks,
Fred

Fred,
You are not doing anything wrong. The downloads are messed up on the shaper. I recovered them and will straighten out the downloads section later today or tomorrow. In the meantime I sent them to you at your email address of record on HMEM.

Gail in NM

Hey guys ! I just signed up to HMEM. I will have a small shop in a few months at which time I hope to start building model engines. I would love to make a small shaper, but the links don't work ? I just end up at the HMEM home page. any idea whats up ?

Dylan:
PLEASE post an introduction in the welcome sub fora Tell us about yourself your shop and your interest in model engine building. And tell us where in the world you are.
It just seems strange when people show up and ask for plans on the first post. It can be perceived as a gimmie attitude.
I am glad some one helped with the plans

I am not saying you are here for the wrong reasons but an intro helps us all a lot.
Tin

Hello Tin. I apologize for coming aross as disrespectful. I did not mean for that. I will do an introduction when I have a little more time. Thank you for your time.

Dylan:
PLEASE post an introduction in the welcome sub fora Tell us about yourself your shop and your interest in model engine building. And tell us where in the world you are.
It just seems strange when people show up and ask for plans on the first post. It can be perceived as a gimmie attitude.
I am glad some one helped with the plans

I am not saying you are here for the wrong reasons but an intro helps us all a lot.
Tin

Hello Tin. I apologize for coming across as disrespectful. I did not mean for that. I will do an introduction when I have a little more time. Thank you for your time.

Much apology much appreciated. Time can be a precious commodity. You already expressed you want to build a shaper for part of the new shop and want to build models.
I wish I could shake the hand of every member here and have a chat over a cup of coffee . (Well maybe too much caffeine.) Glad you are here, looking forward to the into. The best we can do in most cases. It helps me the other staff and the members here to help you. we only know what we can read.
Tin

Latest posts

Back