• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Minnie

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonW

Reaction score
I'm returning to a project started some fifty years, three countries and two continents ago. A 1" Minnie traction engine. I have the book from which I was working and have done some of the boiler, horn plates etc. I now come to the machined bits. Hence my purchase of the Myford some years ago. Now that full retirement is here I would like to finish this project. What I'm looking for is any one who may have surplus castings, a set of drawings and any other bits related to building Minnie. It is my intention to build as much as feasibly possible from solid materials but some castings like flywheel, cylinder, steam chests etc probably should come from castings. Any help would be appreciated. I'm in Ontario, Canada so some shipping may be required. Once this COVID nonsense ends I don't mind traveling to pickup if necessary. Thanks in advance.
Ron W

Latest posts

Back