• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mini Mill and 9x20 Lathe For Sale

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack

Reaction score
After using my new mill and lathe for over a year and being quite satisfied with them I would like to sell the mini mill and Harbor Frieght 9x20 lathe that I started with. They have all the bugs worked out of them and they include everything plus a few other goodies. Since I don't do the Ebay thing I thought I would try here first and then maybe give Craig's List a try. If anyone is close to St. Louis, Missouri (NO, I won't ship them anywhere you must bring cash and a friend to help haul them out of the basement, I'm old and feeble) I think that I would like to sell them or one of them at half price. If your interested send me a private message and let's see if we can work out a deal. I can send pictures if you want but I think that we all know what these look like, Ugly Red.

Thanks

Jack
St. Louis is a suburb of Arnold Missouri ::)

Jack,
PM sent. And, yeah, I know where LA is ;D

Kevin

Latest posts

Back