Mini Hog

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doc1955

Gone
Reaction score
Don't know if anyone followed along on my build here but it is some what competed. And posted on my youtube channel.

Thanks Steve this was a fun build for me. Still have some things to do on it minor things. Plus build a decent stand for it. I still enjoy the Little Demon I pull them off the self and run them ever so often. Thanks again for your help on them!

Don't know if anyone followed along on my build here but it is some what competed. And posted on my youtube channel.
Hi Doc just check your video, nice work. are the plans available on the net?
one suggestion !! put your youtube name, it would be easier to find the video

My youtube link is in my signature
not according to this
doc55.JPG

Just click on the my youtube channel

Attachments

• New Bitmap Image.jpg
    New Bitmap Image.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 430
Doc,
I've watched all your videos and truly enjoyed them. Congratulations on a battle well fought. I believe you said you want to do one more IC engine before going back to steam. What will it be?

Terry

Doc,
I've watched all your videos and truly enjoyed them. Congratulations on a battle well fought. I believe you said you want to do one more IC engine before going back to steam. What will it be?

Terry

Thanks Terry!
Maybe a vertical twin steam engine but first I want to play a little with the coil winder and see if I can get a coil wound for 2 to 3v and put out a decent spark. Plus I have some model T buzz coils that I want to see if I can get 1 rebuilt.

Here are sme pictures for those that don't like videos.

Mini_Hog1.jpg mini_hog-plugs1.jpg mini_hog-plugs2.jpg mini_hog-plugs3.jpg

It has aluminum cylinders and cast iron rings.
The build id mostly documented on my youtube channel.

Attachments

• Mini_Hog2.jpg
    Mini_Hog2.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 519

Latest posts

Back