Mini diesel engine.

Help Support HMEM:

minh-thanh

Reaction score
Thanks All !
About the plan:
Give me little time
With a lot of trial and error, change - change, adjust and ..... adjust... valve, injector, pump..and make new pistons, rings and cylinder heads
With a lot of test runs I have to check if pump and injector are good enough for long run time.. and I think it is enough for my requirements.

So much so , yesterday , there was an adjustment where the engine runs at its best and I no longer have the patience to adjust the engine again .
The video above is not the best way to run the engine but I think it's okay for you to watch
This engine seems to take all my patience !
I will try to finish it soon

Mechanicboy

Reaction score
Thanks All !
About the plan:
Give me little time
With a lot of trial and error, change - change, adjust and ..... adjust... valve, injector, pump..and make new pistons, rings
Add piston oil ring to keep oil in the crankcase since we are spotted your engine is spitting the oil out of exhaust pipe and too much smoke. Maybe you can smell there is unburned oil smoke. It's not good for the engine. The main function of the oil ring is to scrape any excess oil from the walls of the cylinder liner when the piston is in motion. The majority of the wiped oil is directed into the crankcase back to the oil sump.

minh-thanh

Reaction score
Please review my previous 2 videos
And I said the last video is not the one where the engine runs the best !
You said : " WE " ??

Last edited:

Thommo

Reaction score
Thanks All !
About the plan:
Give me little time
With a lot of trial and error, change - change, adjust and ..... adjust... valve, injector, pump..and make new pistons, rings and cylinder heads
With a lot of test runs I have to check if pump and injector are good enough for long run time.. and I think it is enough for my requirements.

So much so , yesterday , there was an adjustment where the engine runs at its best and I no longer have the patience to adjust the engine again .
The video above is not the best way to run the engine but I think it's okay for you to watch
This engine seems to take all my patience !
I will try to finish it soon

Hey Than, I’m impressed with that little diesel! You showed a lot of courage and confidence building. Not may guys, even very experienced builders are willing to tackle a diesel. Well done!

Latest posts