Mini Bike

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any more progress Steve?
On the bike or engine (cnc engine)

Not yet. Working way too much and when I'm not I have been working on an attachment to turn brake rotors. I need to get my brakes done on the spare car before Zanesville next month. I has a huge trunk and rides nicer than the work car.

Managed to get some time Sunday so I made a muffler.

DSCN2217s.jpg~original

DSCN2215s.jpg~original

Steve,
I have to admit that I really like that muffler.
Art

Hi Stevehucks.

Your engine beats B&S, Honda and Robin. Had been using all three brands to drive Ingersoll-Rand Type 30 Air Compressors during my rooky application engineer days way back in the 60s ------90s. Robin and Honda are popular with builders. B&S is light duty.

A light media blast finish would make the crankcase very hard to tell from the real thing.

Can hardly wait to see it finished. Nice work!

People always think of artists as a singer or someone who do painting. But I think we have quite a few artists on this site. Because these model's are a work of art

This little Briggs and Stratton engine is one of neatest engines I've seen.. So Im bringing this back from the dead hoping this has been finished! Very cool

love that Tecumseh
steve I see you have a spare block in one of the photos
this is what I have done with the full size engine
may be next ??

untitled.png

This little Briggs and Stratton engine is one of neatest engines I've seen.. So Im bringing this back from the dead hoping this has been finished! Very cool

sorry but no progress. Working every day. Wearing me out. Haven't seen the shop in a few months.

BTW it's a Tecumseh 3.0 HP. It's the stock engine for the Ruttman frame.

Last edited:
I'm afraid not. Work got crazy in my area so nothing in the last 2 years. Now that things have slowed down a bit I have been gearing up to sell spark plugs. I have been making fixtures and dies and writing Gcode and doing all the things it takes to make them. Soon I will have all that behind me and can concentrate on finishing the 5 or so projects I have started.

Back