• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mill in Northern Colorado

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 1493

Reaction score
I think that it is time for the addition of a mill to my shop. Because of space limitations, I am interested in one of the small ones that you guys are always talking about modifying and using. The local HF does not stock any machines. Is there a distributor in northern Colorado where I can touch and fiddle with a machine before I buy it?

Thanks,

Jack

You local HF store should be able to order it for you. Could save you a boatload on shipping.

I am by DIA, and so not far from the HF on Alameda and I-225. As I understand it, HF does not have any machines in the whare house at all. They have to be ordered through them and delivered. So in this instance you cannot go to the store and check the X2 out. I however own a X2, and if you wish to look one over to get a feel for its size, maybe run it a little to get a feel for its capabilities you could drop by any time to do so. I live off of 56th and Piccadilly, right next to E-470. So let me know and we can setup a time sir. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back