Mid-East Ohio Model Engineering Exposition 2015

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevehuckss396

Model Engineer
Project of the Month Winner
HMEM Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well it's that time of the year folks so get them models shined up and ready for the show. Setup is the 16th and the show is Saturday the 17th.

Muskingum County Fairgrounds
1300 Pershing Road
Zanesville, OH 43701

If ya got'em, bring'em
If not, come see'em

Show keeps getting better every year. If you haven't been yet, stop by it worth the ride.

See everybody there!

May have to make the drive this year. Not important, but when I moved to Michigan, Muskegon County, I came from Muskingum County Ohio. Zanesville specifically.

Pocket reply, so giving it a bump

I moved when I was five, so I might. Trying to convince the wife to make the trip with me. She can go look at baskets and crap while I do the cool stuff.

Anybody in Michigan interested in going. One stop in Mansfield so I can pick up a lathe from my Uncle.

Who is your uncle? I live in Mansfield. I have the week off to get ready for the show. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Bob Swank. He was in the paper in the 80's for some of his inventions.

Name does not ring a bell. look me up at the show. ask any table and they should be able to direct you to me

Drove down to the show. Enjoyed the displays, and how friendly everybody was. Bought a Kennedy tool box for a great price.
Drove to Mansfield and picked up a South Bend lathe that's been in the family since around WWII. before that it made some parts for a prototype B-17 bomb site at Westing House. Now it's in Michigan ready to be run again.

Reactions: gus
Maybe next year I would travel down there with you if you go. (From Holland, just down 31 from you) My son is in Columbus now and so I might alternatively combine visits with him and show next year if it works out.

Paul

Thanks for the pictures Steve. It looks like there was a lot of new engines at the show.
gbritnell

Latest posts

Back