• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Metal stock for sale

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joerom

HMEM Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am in PA 17005..Is anyone close enough to me to buy some metal stock I have left from liquidating all my stuff..Cast iron bar, steel ,some brass ,aluminum bar, etc...Also I have a Dumore tool post grinder for 10 to 15" lathe? and a Phase 2 rotary 8" table, and a 24" Di Acro box and pan brake.......

Last edited:
I just want to sell the metal all to one person who would come here to get it..I do not want to be involved with breaking it up and shipping....Thanks...

Ah, rats - I was just asking the same question when I saw werowance's question and your reply. :(

If anyone is near PA and is thinking about getting this ... but you don't want ALL of the stock ... I suspect there would be several of us who would be interested in a USPS flat rate box full!

If you can make it to Cabin Fever in January (Lebanon PA) you can consign/auction off these things. Or some members here could meet you there.

That would be great, but I won't be at Cabin Fever..I hope a member here can get this stuff, and make a good deal, I was trying to give all the members a chance to get things at the right price right from the beginning when I started to liquidate......

I will be at the Cabin Fever expo. I am interested in some of your stuff. I will arrive in PA (from Florida - burrrr) on Thursday night in order to be in line Friday at the opening. Would like to set something up/

Hello. I am interested in the metal and live about 150 miles away. I sent you a note to your E Bay add, I'm not sure you got it. Please PM me and we can work out details.
Thanks.

Latest posts

Back