Merry Christmas

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seagar

Reaction score
It is Sunday morning,6 A.M. the start of Christmas week.I have come to this forum as I do each day while drinking my first cup of coffee,to join all you people from around the world who, with friendship,share your hobby,advice and achevements with each other.
For that,I thank you all.

I would like to wish you and yours, all a very happy Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year and offer an open invitation to any of you very friendly people that may visit beautifull Coffs Harbour Australia to visit us and meet in person.( the coffee is always on).

Very best wishes,
Ian (sagar) & Lesley Sagaris.

You're an early riser,Ian!It's 9.17 am as I post this in NZ.
I would like to say,this is without doubt the friendliest and most helpful forum I've ever participated in.Thank you one and all for that.
A very merry Christmas and a prosperous new year to everyone wherever in the world you may be.

Hans and Barbara Steinz,Christchurch,New Zealand.

Merry Christmas to everyone near and far...and special thanks to all the mods for another great year here at HMEM. May the New Year reward your best efforts and bring smiles to those you love.

Bill

And a Very Merry Christmas from the home of Rick and Sheryl Kerr.

Galina and I wish all of you and your families, a Merry Xmas, a Happy New Year and a safe holiday season.

Best Regards
Bob

A very merry Christmas to one and all!
Season's greetings from Oz.
Stew.

Hi All
I would like to wish all at HMEM and your families a Very Merry Christmas
and all the Very Very Best for the New Year.

Ken

A very Merry Christmas to all you folks. And I thank you all for the information and ideas I have gained from this site.

Merry Christmas to all from Lancaster, PA. Thanks to all for sharing pictures, videos, or text describing your work. It's educational and motivating, plus fun ;D

Cheers,

Phil

Season's Greetings and Felicitations to one and all.... ;)

I hope you all have a nice Christmas this year and best wishes for the coming new year..

A merry Christmas and a very prosperous new year to everyone,Ill be back in the workshop as soon as this b-weather gets warmer.Got loads to do.
Don

A merry Christmas and a very prosperous new year to everyone to
Paolo

a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to all of you here on HMEM

I was on the run lately, but I could not fail to wish you all
thank you

ariz (aristide from Italy)

A Merry Christmas, to everyone.
God Bless....

Merry Christmas everyone. May all your stockings be filled with just the right tool or attachment or kit that you have been wishing for!! Heck...for you locomotive guys even a lump of coal might be a welcome stocking stuffer :big:

Bill

Back