McOnies`s Oscillating Engine 3D CAD

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All 3D models are created at 1:1 scale. The drawings which are made from these models can be at whatever scale you set your software for, but the drawings will still show the full scale dimensions.

Well I think that you should scale the 3D models let say 1:2 or 2:1 and then to produce 2D drawings in this case the dimensions will be OK.

I assume that you include the fasteners to facilitate the assemblies, while builders will likely use commercial nuts and screws. As with other British or metric plans, for me it would be easier to substitute UN threaded fasteners.

I assume that you include the fasteners to facilitate the assemblies, while builders will likely use commercial nuts and screws. As with other British or metric plans, for me it would be easier to substitute UN threaded fasteners.

Yes, exactly to facilitate the assemblies. Later on in the build I will correct the studs as mentioned by Jasonb and try to find out some pictures or drawings of the actual engine to put correct details.

Assembly Test 9

Assembly Test 9.jpg

Assembly Test 91.jpg

Assembly Test 92.jpg

View attachment Assembly Test 9_iam_stp_x_t.zip

Latest posts

Back