May Project of the Month

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rake60

Reaction score
Congratulation to doubletop for his Small Locomotive & Boiler (ME Northumbrian)
being chosen as our May 2012 Project of the Month.

Excellent build Pete! :bow:

Rick

That is one sharp looking loco!!!!

Congratulations doubletop!!!!!

Andrew

Congratulations Pete, great built and well deserved recognition. That is excellent craftmanship. :bow:

Regards Don

Congratulations, Pete! Another of your fine builds. Very nice work. Very much deserved recognition!

Chuck

I've just arrived at work and thought I'd have a quick look at some of the overnight posts, select "Chuck Runout" (not you Chuck) and I see my loco. At first I was wondering what could have gone wrong for me to get the wrong page, I was astonished to see it there.

Thanks to whoever made the selection and thanks to Dave Andrew Don and Chuck for your good wishes.

Made my day month

Pete

Beautiful workmanship Pete and a fine loco it is too. Congratulations on well deserved recognition.
Bill

Fine craftsmanship and well earned recognition.
Not many locos on this forum and it's good to see one so well finished.
gbritnell

Very nice work Pete!!! :bow:

Congratulations from Brazil!!!

Cheers,

Alexandre

Really nice Pete :bow:

Can I have it now please :big: :big: :big:

Cheers

Rich

A really lovely build - well done.

It will look good as the marquee banner for the rest of the month.

Ken

Congratulations and Well Done Pete :bow: - a well deserved honour.
You did a right good job on the Northumbrian, and she runs like a champ Thm:

Kind regards, Arnold

Congratulations Pete, A fine piece of work and very nicely finished to boot - well deserved indeed. Thm: Thm:

Regards - Ramon

Beautiful work and a well deserved place at the top :bow: :bow: :bow:

Best Regards
Bob

Way to go Pete! Congratulations on your loco having been selected to grace our front page. Nice job. I must admit that I was 'lurking' in the shadows watching every step of the way. Alls I can say is .... WOW!! :eek:

BC1
Jim

Thank you all for your good wishes. I must say I'm blown away to be selected for POM given the outstanding expertise and quality exhibited by everybody's projects displayed on this site.

I've said this before; but this site has been my apprenticeship. The advice, guidance and standards set here made me want to try new things and improve.

Thanks again

Pete

Congratulations Pete, its a true beauty :bow: :bow: :bow:

Regards Jeroen

Latest posts

Back