May Project of the Month

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A most deserved distinction! I too had a hope that this would be selected as a project of the month build!

Judos once more,

tom in MA

th_confused0052 !!

I am speechless. I absolutely did not expect to find my project on top of this wonderfull site. I still can hardly believe it. I just open the page to kill some time as I am in Brazil now for work, 10.000 km away from home and my shop. What a wonderfull feeling to see my lathe! This recognition is the crown on this project, there a so many beautiful things build here. I will make a printout of the screen and it will get a nice frame and after a special place in the shop.

Thanks to all who have commented to improve the lathe and provided tips. Also thanks to all those who had the patience to follow along during the build process, it really makes a difference and gives a strong motivation to continue posting! :bow: :bow:

Thank you all for the congratulations, you absolutely made my day (and month ;D )

Have a great weekend, regards Jeroen

Hi Jeroen,

A big congradulations to you for an excellent build project.

Your build thread was very enjoyable to watch, the progress.

A well deserved honor indeed.

Keep up the great work...

Latest posts

Back