Maryak 10

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bob, congratulations! :bow: :bow: :bow:

She sounds great, nice and smooth. Buzzing like a band of hornets!

Well done!

Cheers,
Kevin

Amazing... great runner, great project! :bow:

Chuck

Good onya mate,great stuff.You deserve a beer now.

Thanks for a great trip,I enjoyed it all the way and it has inspired me to finish my first I.C. engine that I started some time ago.

Ian
(seagar)
Coffs Harbour,
N.S.W.

Beautifully done Bob! :bow:

We had an old baseball announcer here who had a signature closing line.
"There was NO doubt about it!"

I feel that is appropriate here...

Rick

Dave, I watched it twice to see if it was the camera or the grinder :eek: that paper was blowing good too.

BEAST is right!

cobra428 said:
you need to get a gas conversion kit from the place you bought the tank.

Tony, Thanks for the info on fuel lines and tank caps. :bow:

steamer said:
I love engines that scare me a little! :big:

Thanks Dave, :bow: Only one engine had me bluffed and that was the Hall Scott Defender V12 petrol engine running on 145 Octane Avgas, in the ASR's for rescuing downed pilots. (Many have caused severe tightening of the clacker valve on occasions. ::))

Ship.jpg

ksouers said:
Buzzing like a band of hornets!

Kevin, Thanks :bow: I bet it stings like one if you get close enough as well ;D

cfellows said:
great project

Chuck, Thanks for your support. :bow:

seagar said:
Thanks for a great trip,I enjoyed it all the way and it has inspired me to finish my first I.C. engine that I started some time ago.

Ian, Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for your support. :bow: When can we hope to hear the pops and whoops on the East Coast ???

rake60 said:
"There was NO doubt about it!"

Rick, Thanks for the kind words. :bow: If I didn't have a conscience I would let you keep believing the above. ;D

kustomkb said:
Dave, I watched it twice to see if it was the camera or the grinder

Kevin, Thanks for your support :bow: It was the grinder, the bench, the floor and almost everything else. The camera was on a 3/4" thick rubber mat. :eek:

Best Regards
Bob

Bob

It's been a pleasure and an education to watch the build. What's next - perhaps a 4-stroke?

Rgds - Gavin

That scared the crikkies out of me when you gave the thumbs up. I could not tell where the fan disc was and all I could think of was something getting caught in its wake. I'm certain you were well aware of its presence but scary just the same to watch. I did enjoy the MOF music clip as well.

BC1
aka: Bearcar1

Steve Huck, Gavin, Kvom and BC1,

Thanks to each of you for your support and offers of help. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Best Regards
Bob

"Finall"!!!!!!! Great sound Bob...nice sound track....and...Another masterpiece is done!!!! Great job....
Cheers Paolo

Paolo,

Thanks for your kind words and support during the build. :bow:

Best Regards
Bob

Well done that man Thm: Thm: Thm: Thm: Thm:

And what a surprise to be mentioned :eek:

Your documentation of your build is an inspiration, and you've done a bang-up job on getting a great runner there.

Tim

sorry for the delay, seen only today

congrats Maryak, great runner, project, docs!!! :bow:

and You are always generous in mentioning us, I was gladly surprised

best wishes for your next project
have a good day

ariz

Tim and Ariz,

Thanks to both of you for your support and encouragement. :bow: :bow:

Best Regards
Bob

Bob,

Thanks for your support. :bow:

Naybob
Son of Paybob
Only worth twobob.

or

Another Bob

Bob,

Sorry not been on here for a while, been distracted by other things. Congratulations, what an engine and a great write up to go with it. :bow:

Well done,

Nick

Nick,

You were the 1st respondent in this thread and I thank you for your support throughout. :bow:

Best Regards
Bob

Latest posts

Back