• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Martin Evans 'Workshop Chatter' book

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shred

Reaction score
Anybody want a copy of this book? I found it for not-much at a used bookstore here tucked away under 'nostalgia' and I'll pass it on for not-much, plus shipping (unless it turns out to be some sort of long-lost priceless Relic of Empire, which no doubt any prospective buyers will inform me of prior to) ;)

Very little actual model building information, but an interesting look at the British model engineering scene circa the late 1970s. Learn about early rivalries between Greenly and L.B.S.C.! See pictures of the outside of J.N. Maskelyne's house! Lots of B&W photos of guys in suits looking at stuff or being hauled by miniature locomotives.

Signed by somebody with a logo that sorta looks like a big M or W crossing a 3 plus 6-April / Dallas. Might even be a first edition. Hurry with the bids now.

CIMG8187.thumb.jpg
CIMG8190.thumb.jpg

Latest posts

Back