Mannlicher rifle (miniature)

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gbritnell

Project of the Month Winner!!!
Project of the Month Winner
Reaction score
When the pistol thread was started I and some others jumped in with our stories. For that I apologize, at least for extending my own work. Marv had seen the complete build series I did on another forum and asked if I might post some pictures here. I am posting 4 pictures of the rifle and the link to the build thread. There is also links in the build thread to all of the pictures on my Photobucket account.
Here's the link:
http://bbs.homeshopmachinist.net/showthread.php?t=25662&highlight=mannlicher

And here's some pictures.
George

man 1.jpg

man 2.jpg

man 3.jpg

man 4.jpg

Looks like a Mauser action....at least by the shape of the safety....is that what it was based on George?

Looks Great!

Dave

Never mind ...saw the other thread...

Dave

George, for me to say that is magnificent is an understatement.

That has got to be about the niftiest thing I've seen in a long time.

What are the overall dimensions on that rifle?

Amazing talent George.

While looking at the pictures I found myself saying " how does he do that" :bow: :bow: :bow:

Then I realized, I think that about all your work. Gives me a goal to strive for. Thanks for sharing.

Jeff

Amazing absolutely amazing :bow:
Thanks for showing.

Rob........

Wonderful! Mine may be functional, but this is a work of art.

Charlie

Amazing as always George. I am not really a firearms person but can still appreciate the precision and mechanics of them in full size or in miniature. This little rifle is a work of art in every respect. Ever thought about doing some miniature engraving :big: Even the work on the stock is perfect. Sorry for the late reply but didn't see the thread back in April.

Bill

Back