Mal

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
John;
Sorry to hear of your loss. We have been going thru similar sadness here so I can understand your pain. Sincere condolences.
Garry

John,
My heartfelt condolences.
George

John

Very sad news , I have no words to express my feelings at your loss

With Deep condolences

Stuart & Linda

John-

This will be a difficult adjustment for you, such a large void has been left in your life, but I know you can find a way to move forward and reach some level of peace in your life.

Our thoughts are with you, we wish you the best in life in the years to come.

John: May the Lord bless you and yours with peace and understanding, the position of caretaker is very stressful and may you rebuild your strength and have the knowledge that She is beyond pain and suffering. I wish you fond remembrances and a urge to continue in your activities with the help of your friends here and elsewhere to ease your pain of loss. Now it is time to be aware of your needs of health and spirit and take the time for your grief but also be mindful of your own health. It is a very good start for you to notify us so we can show our concern and high regard we hold for you.
I want to thank you for all you have done for us (and me) by your posts of projects and machining tips even though you were in the midst of your own trials and tribulations. Your imparted knowledge has reached all the corners of the Earth and we do appreciate it!
Thank You----don parker--Portland, Oregon USA

John,

My heart goes out to you. I extend to you my deepest sympathies.

Roger

John.
We are so very sorry to hear your sad news.

Don't have the words...... But, our thoughts are with you.

David and Christine.

John;
Sorry to hear of your loss of Mal.

Many of us here on HMEM have been through similar circumstances and feel your pain first hand. Just as you have helped us in many ways over the years we are here to help you through this period of adjustment in any way we can. Sometimes just a friendly voice in the night helps. Let us help you in any way we can.

Take care of yourself.

Your friend,
Gail in NM

John,

My sincerest condolences to you during this very hard time.
You did a wonderful thing of having all of Mal's friends present to say their farewells.

You are and have always been a driving force to make us think for ourselves.
Now it is your turn to accept our thoughts and prayers during this time of mourning.

Andrew

John,
What can be said that already hasn't...?

I'm sorry for your loss and the pain it must cause at this time...

My deepest and sincerest condolences to you..

Please take of yourself...

John

You have my deepest condolences

David Hetrick

John, so sad to hear of the passing of Mal. The saddest part of life is the passing of our family and friends. Last week we buried my younger sister, this past Monday marked the day 6 years ago that I held my Dad as he took his last breath.

Your memories will never fade, but time will soften the pain of your loss.

Tom

John

Very sorry to hear that Mal is no longer with you.

You have my sympathies at this sad time.

Dave BC

Deepest condolences from me as well John, over time I think we have all come to know just how much Mal meant to you. Remember you have friends!

Thank you for letting us know of Mal's passing. Take comfort that she is now at peace.

John

My condolences John. Keep your friends close at this trying time.

Pete.

John, my sincere condolences on your loss.

My thoughts are with you.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back